If you’ve followed along on my Instagram account for the last month then you know we’ve turned our mother-in-law suite into an Airbnb. This has been so much better then we could have ever expected! I never in a million years would have thought that this could be a real source of income for us. We live in a small town but surprisingly we have been so busy. I came up with a list of a few items I think are a must to get your room, house, or rental property ready for Airbnb guests.
- Deodorant- Of course having a good deodorant is a must when traveling during the summer. Degree Women Dry Spary has easily become on of my favorite deodorants to use. It helps prevent white marks on black and yellow stains on white. You can pick up Degree Women Dry Spray at your local Walmart.
- A tinted moisturizer- This is a must that goes with my everywhere when I travel! It’s perfect when you’re sitting next to a pool or out in the heat. It has a good SPF and gives me an even skin tone.
- Insta Dry Nail Polish – If i’m not using my gel manicure set I got for my birthday from my sweet sister-in-laws then I love using this fast drying nail polish. It’s super easy to apply and dries to fast so I can easily chase after my little babes without having to worry about it smudging.
- Face Sunscreen- I seriously love this Super Goop sunscreen. It goes over your make and keeps everything looking fresh. So if you’re in a hot climate area this is a must have!
- Matte Lip- This Too Faced Matte lipstick DOES NOT MOVE! I was kissing all over the baby and it did not come off! I love that I can just throw this in my bag if I need to reapply or touch up spots.
This post is sponsored by LEGOLAND Discovery Center but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
We went to Phoenix last week to spend the 4th down there and we had so much! We got tickets to go to the LEGOLAND Discovery Center and the Sea Life Aquarium. The kids loved both places! Because Kellan calls himself the “Master Builder” he can’t stop talking about going back to the LEGOLAND Discovery Center.
This post is sponsored by Degree Women but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
We packed up our bags and went to Phoenix and man was it HOT! We enjoyed a fun trip to LEGOLAND Discovery Center and a Diamondbacks game with an awesome firework show that we barely got to see haha and lots of laughs and fun by the pool. Since Summer has officially began as of last week I thought I would share my top 5 essentials to travel with to get me through summer! All of these items came with me on our trip.
What are some of your favorite items to travel with?
This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks
I seriously can’t believe that Kaizer is NINE months old! I feel like he’s still my tiny little newborn and as I was looking at old photos on my phone I realized he’s not a teeny tiny baby anymore. I was chatting with one of my friends that’s getting ready to have a baby and thought, I should make a list of things I packed in my diaper bag. Packing a diaper bag after having a baby sometimes you forget basic essentials that you need to have on hand. Not just for baby but for YOU mama! I like to have a little pouch of essential items I always carry with me as a just in case. These are my top 5 items to carry for myself postpartum
This post is sponsored by Gerber®, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
We’ve really dived into food with Kaizer in the past couple of months. He LOVES eating! Getting him his essential foods for healthy brain development is very important to Ethan and I. All of our boys started out eating oatmeal cereal at four months and have progressed with trying different foods!
These little guys right here are the most important things to me! It is NEVER too early to start thinking about our childrens education. I know for us we want our kids to go to school and putting money away now is our best bet. If we want to someday be able to afford to put all three boys through college this is where we need to start. If you don’t know what to get your kids or grandkids this holiday season, think of their future and helping them put money away for for their education!