In case you didn’t know, Cinco De Mayo is on Friday. Who is ready to Fiesta!?
We usually have a little Cinco de Mayo party every year with family and some friends which is so much fun. This year though, this mama will not be having any margaritas or pina coladas! Total bummer!
Being a host of a party I love doing pot luck style. It takes some pressure off of me to cook everything and I love trying the different recipes people come up with! So if you’ve been invited to a fiesta this Friday, this super easy and totally tasty bean dip will be great to take!
- 1 9x13 pan
- 2 cans of Refried Beans (We like to use Rosarita canned vegetarian beans)
- 4 Avocados
- 1 24 oz Sour Cream
- Shredded Cheese
- 1 can of Olives
- Green Onions
- Starting at the bottom, open your can of beans and spread evenly at the bottom of the pan.
- *Get your avocado mixture and spread evenly over the top of the beans.
- Add a layer of sour cream. I use about 3/4 of the container
- A layer of Salsa on top
- Spread a good amount of shredded cheese
- Toss on olives and cut up green onions to sprinkle over top
- *For avocado mixture I just like to mashup avocados in a bowl, squeeze some fresh lime juice over top and salt for flavor and mix everything together.
What’s your favorite pot luck dish?